PILOT Nights provide a space where theatre-makers can develop their work and try out new ideas in front of a lively and supportive crowd; the pieces presented are all works-in-progress.
PILOT Nights has been running for over 10 years and remains an important part of the creative landscape for the independent theatre sector in the West Midlands.
Open to artists from across the UK, we’re very excited to be presenting a special edition as part of Fierce Festival 2017!
LINEUP NOW ANNOUNCED!!!
-Speaking in the (oppressor’s) tongue – Selina Bonelli
– Paris Hasn’t stopped Burning – Danni Ebanks-Ingram
– Dorian Electra – Dorian Electra (pictured)
– Thom and Tom – Thom and Tom
– We’re Right, You’re Wrong – Ginny Lemon and Meating People is Easy
– Homecoming – Benedict Stewardson
– Here Comes The Sun – Joseph Morgan Schofield